Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Welcome

Welcome to That's How We Build, a blog about exercise, fitness, health, and et cetera! Before this fitness/progress/health science/pumped up kicks/opinion blog, I attempted something similar several years ago that quickly became my online food diary and then quickly died. Food diaries are a great and useful tool when trying to control your food intake, and I highly recommend doing it. If you take a picture of every meal you eat with your smart phone and let your eyes feast upon your gallery of gorging at the end of the day, a pretty profound realization of how much one actually consumes sets in. Regardless, I never intended that to become the entire focus on my blog HoldStronger, but nevertheless it did. What I was after was a place that I could use for delving into whatever health related topic I was on, keep track of my progress to hold myself accountable, and would essentially be an expression of the multifaceted reality of what it means to be healthy - and maybe even help someone looking for that same thing. It's a lot to keep track of, and the reality is no less daunting for each one of us that is trying to better ourselves. It is possible however, and I intend to see myself become all that I can be, mind and body. Today we begin again, not on my own this time but bolstered anew by my co-blogger and greatest of friends Seth Bosch, who thoroughly understands what it means to say "that's how you build!" A very real inspiration to me.

I'm not sure what form this blog will end up taking on as it develops, but I'm excited to see.  I have a feeling Seth and I can put together a mean blog. Feel free to join us on this adventure, message us, disagree with us, get fit with us! If there's a personal story you would like to share or something you would like us to look into, let us know. There are literally thousands of exercise blogs and health web sites that have tips, tricks, and topics galore, so what you'll find here is our exploration through all of that information, in search of truth and health and happiness and the elusive pump.
That pump.


Thank you for reading, and we hope your journey leads you to success in all you need to accomplish.


"I will persevere until I hold in my hand the dream I hold in my heart." ~ Apostle F. Nolan Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment